Skip to main content

Distorted Grace Only Folly

Faith is when you believe in what God says is true.

You need to know about grace and believe in the grace of God; but because you believe in the grace of God doesn't mean the grace of God is working in your life. It just means that you have

a doctrine that you believe in. If I want grace for healing I have to believe that Jesus bore my sicknesses and diseases on the cross I have to believe that when he was raised from the dead

that he overcome those sicknesses and diseases and because I am in Him then that healing is mine.  So if I believe that then my faith is in the finished work of Jesus then AUTOMATICALLY the

grace of God manifests in my life.  God's power, his compassion his grace and all that is attained by unmerited favor.  Faith is not me earning it from God; Faith is me believing/trusting

in what God has done.  I can not receive something I do not believe in.  I'm not believing for the grace to get healed.  I'm believing that Jesus took care of healing on the cross.  Same

with salvation. Righteousness is imputed to me. And all things that Jesus has I have access to because I am in Jesus.


The grace of God goes to work inside me to make the promises manifest in my life because I believe in the finished work of Jesus.

Faith and grace are the two components whereby heaven and earth connect.  The faith is my part.  The grace is God's part.  Faith is my believing that God did his part first.


It is the gift of God not of works lest any man whould boast.  Turning faith into works is not good.  Am I doing something to get God to respond to my prayers?  That is legalism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Are So Many Christians Double Minded?

The observation we see in the world is people that call themselves Christians are trapped in sin, confused about the gospel, and don't know what God's will for them is. The question is why are there so many double minded Christians who are unstable in all their ways? I believe the carnal mind is getting in the way.  Many are taught that after you are born again you no longer have a carnal mind because, "God doesn't make schizophrenics!" This being preached by a double minded preacher doesn't carry much weight. It seems there are many frustrated Christians that have given up and when they do that they fall deeper in the ditch. But God's word is true and if we do what He says there is a way out. Submitting to God's Righteousness Truths: -Yielding to lawlessness leads to more lawlessness. -Submitting to righteousness leads more righteousness which leads to holiness. -The carnal mind is enmity with God. Even though we will never be perfect...

The Vanishing American Adult - Sasse

The Vanishing American Adult - Sasse Senator Sasse argues that children are growing up, entering adolescence, and becoming stuck in the transitional stage to adulthood as they fail to become financially independent from their parents. He argues that because this generation of children is growing up during a time of relative peace and prosperity, it has allowed millennials to grow up without the issues of previous generations that were raised in war time. In this era of consumption and material surplus, he argues that adolescents are leading age-segregated lives and not developing a work ethic and that both their parents have an obligation to teach their children to grow up. Furthermore, he stresses the importance of inter-generational learning by allowing children to be raised around their grandparents and other adults to help them learn that the trivial trials of youth don’t matter in the long run.